This Workbook (editable Word Doc) accompanies the Revelatory Survey of the New Testament Course, Lessons 12 to 20.
12. Video Lecture #12 Revelatory Survey of the NT – NT Letters Intro; Galatians; 1&2 Thessalonians (1:56 hrs.)
13. Video Lecture #13 Revelatory Survey of the NT – Romans (1:57 hrs.)
14. Video Lecture #14 Revelatory Survey of the NT – 1 Corinthians (1:57 hrs.)
15. Video Lecture #15 Revelatory Survey of the NT – 2 Corinthians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians (1:57 hrs.)
16. Video Lecture #16 Revelatory Survey of the NT – 1&2 Timothy, Titus, Philemon (1:27 hrs.)
17. Video Lecture #17 Revelatory Survey of the NT – Hebrews (1:25 hrs.)
18. Video Lecture #18 Revelatory Survey of the NT – James, 1&2 Peter, Jude (1:55 hrs.)
19. Video Lecture #19 Revelatory Survey of the NT – 1 John, 2 John, 3 John(1:03 hrs.)
20. Video Lecture #20 Revelatory Survey of the NT – Revelation (2:55 hrs.)
About Your Instructor/Author:
Dr. Peter J. Young is the Senior Pastor of BridgeWay Church in Denver, CO. He is also an adjunct professor at Denver Seminary, the Global Awakening Theological Seminary, and the Bible instructor at the Colorado School of Kingdom Ministry. He has taught through the Bible chapter by chapter for over 20 years. Peter is a gifted visionary leader, pastor, revelatory teacher, and apostolic leader. He has strong gifts in both the Word and Spirit traditions, enabling him to walk in both realms with ease. He practices a signs and wonders ministry and encourages the manifest Presence of God and the Kingdom realities in all aspects of life. His passion is seeing people released into their full potential through understanding their identity in Christ and the power of the Holy Spirit.
Dr. Young approaches his Bible survey classes from a revelatory, rather than an informational perspective. Students glean solid insights from their own exegetical study of God’s Word combined, with class lecture, Q&R, and class discussion. The key to Peter’s instruction approach is stewarding the presence of God’s Spirit who reveals key insights which are immediately applied to student’s lives. Deep historical and big picture background is typically shared in each class session. As in all the courses, Peter teaches, the supernatural aspects of God’s interaction with man and the prophetic and revelatory nature of the Scriptures as they apply to Christ and believers today are deeply explored. You will find his perspective both life-changing and unique among Bible survey and Bible teaching courses taught at seminaries or Bible colleges. Students take notes as they study the text independently before they are revised in class in the Student Notetaking manual or an electronic version of it if they are enrolled in the Colorado School of Kingdom Ministry. The exegetical notes from the instructor are regularly referred to in his class teachings. Slide presentations, online word studies, and the whiteboard diagrams that Peter uses during class teaching and discussion. These visual aids are only available on the video version of the teaching, which we recommend over the audio teaching for this reason.